[tweet|120529] Kibum's tweets

« Older   Newer »
carolctry
view post Posted on 29/5/2012, 18:07

CITAZIONE
Yesterday, it was the first episode of the new drama i love italy. There is a lot of love given throughout the drama. While watching there will be a natural feeling that overtakes ones mental state. It is the perfect beginning to summers natural bliss

Ieri era il primo episodio del nuovo drama I Love Italy. C'è un sacco di amore dato in tutto il drama. Mentre guardarete ci sarà una sensazione naturale che sconvolgerà lo stato mentale di uno. È il perfetto inizio alla naturale estate gioiosa

CITAZIONE
Yesterday, it was the first episode of the new drama i love italy. There is a lot of love given throughout the drama.

Ieri era il primo episodio del nuovo drama I Love Italy. C'è un sacco di amore dato in tutto il drama.

CITAZIONE
While watching there will be a natural feeling that overtakes ones mental state. It is the perfect beginning to summers natural bliss

Mentre guardarete ci sarà una sensazione naturale che sconvolgerà lo stato mentale di uno. È il perfetto inizio alla naturale

Source: @ikmubmik
Italian translation by [email protected] (SJ4EVERItaly)
Take out with full credits.

eh vabbé, l'hai twittato due volte... okay. mi chiedo se abbia twittato in inglese perché..... ha visto la nostra corona di riso (?) ;_;

0 replies since 29/5/2012, 18:07   28 views